Wednesday, September 02, 2009

So, the power went out. (when the thunder went ROAR)

and my computer died. Yes, I mean it it DIED.

It is dead.




I thought, okay, it can be fixed with my brother around. But noooo, the C drive has to be reformatted and that'll mean my stuff there will all be GONE. Thank God I store most stuff in the other drive. Btw, my external hard drive is alive and kicking. Hopefully that will remain so when I plug it into..

.... wait, I don't have a computer to plug my hard drive into. I tried using my mom's computer, but guess what, THE MONITOR IS SPOILT. Wth, everything within a day. I actually had to depend on my phone for internet connection for awhile?!

Plus, I sent 193 messages (as of now) just today. Just because I miss msn. Hooray for FREE UNLIMTED SMS-es. Felt as though I just sent 30 though.



Its 1:37am and I'm using my brother's laptop for awhile. Have to touch up on that canvas, this is the last chance. Not that I can do much to that already ugly painting but still... at least I could concentrate just now.

Tata, hope my com gets fixed soon!

No comments: